Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hey Poindexter

I will admit it now, I can be quite nerdful. I love Lord of the Rings (books and movies), I read those "Choose your own Adventure" books like a bandit when I was a teen, I love movies with superheroes, I sometimes disapear for weeks at a time because Im too busy saving the world on the latest Xbox game, and part of me really wanted to go watch the new Star Wars movie. Although I do drink bourbon, I have a tattoo and I do kick boxing, so that kinda counters the above nerdy activities.
I do get excited about checking my email though. So much anticipation. Problem is, I rarely have any unread mail in my inbox... This could be because A) No one loves me or B) Only three people have my email address. Im going to take a punt and assume its the latter.
So to rectify this, I offer you my email address-

jerkface79(at)gmail(dot)com

Feel free to drop me a line, say hello, tell me I stink, whatever, it would just be nice to have some emails. It would also allow me to get to know some of you a bit better which would be nice.

I apologise for the boring nature of this post.