Friday, June 10, 2005

Hi, Firstly, I have the flu, so don't get too close or my spores will get in your holes...
Secondly, my photo there doesnt really do me justice, besides the balding blue hair, the glasses and the can-do attitude... Actually the picture hits the nail on the head.
But I digress...
This afternoon i got home from work kinda early, couldnt be bothered cooking so i grabbed an ice cream cone from the freezer. I tore off the wrapper and proceeded to gnaw into its minty goodness. As i was getting down to the middle a piece of cone fell off and landed on my shirt.
I was engrossed in a DVD at the time, so I absentmindedly picked it up and tossed it in my mouth. Little did I realise what had just happened...
The texture seemed a bit off. It was a lot harder than i expected from the wafer cone, and it tasted quite tangy. I looked down at my shirt, and the piece of cone I thought was in my mouth was still on my shirt... So what the frig was I chewing on???
I spat out what looked like a dried out little poo chip...
Now I should mention, I have this phobia of getting weird stuff in my mouth (like fluff or dust), so I was instantly repulsed by what I spat out. I shudder to think about it...

ewww.

I feel so dirty.
Anyway, this is just another incident in a long line of stupidity.